BMS Service / Commissioning Engineer – London & Southeast - £50,000
An amazing opportunity for a BMS Service/Commissioning Engineer to join a leading BMS Controls company. They are looking to grow their dynamic team.
About the company
They deliver proven business outcomes to commercial businesses through a complete suite of energy, renewables and sustainability services and technologies while driving a net zero carbon agenda.
The BMS Service / Commissioning Engineer Role
You will be responsible for performing service visits, both reactive and planned preventative maintenance works (PPM) along with the commissioning of small project works and participation in an out of hours on-call rota. You will work closely with their clients on site, as well as their in-house support and Bureau team.
· Undertake planned preventative maintenance (PPM) visits
· Fault finding and repair of customer BMS and HVAC controls
· Commissioning of small projects
· Providing detailed and concise reports based upon your onsite activities
· Attend reactive call out visits across various client sites as a member of the on-call support rota
· Expand skills through development and training, as well as sharing knowledge and skills with others to aid in growth of the overall service delivery team
· Supporting and maintaining a collaborative working environment with internal and external customers and stakeholders
· Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
· Qualified or experience with Trend BMS systems.
· Knowledge or experience with Cylon, ALC, Siemens or Niagara would be advantageous but not essential
· Knowledge and experience in Trend IQ Vision/N4 would be advantageous but not essential
· Full, clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
· Company laptop and Mobile Phone
· EV car scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Annual Railcard
· Private Medical Insurance
· Life Insurance & Employee Assistance Helpline and Online GP Service
· Personal Pension Scheme (Up to 5% Matched)
· A dedicated annual professional development allowance
· 25 days annual leave increasing to 28 with length of service (+ bank holidays)
· Option to buy / sell up to 3 days annual leave
· Enhanced Family Leave
· 1 day to volunteer for a charity of your choice
· Bereavement Leave, up to 5 days
· Hybrid Working
· Free annual Flu Jab & Eye Test
· Up to one professional membership fee per year
· Recommend a Friend Scheme
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to work as part of a team, understand project delivery techniques and be self-motivated and passionate about social and environmental issues with a mission driven mindset.
Please Note: You will need to be eligible to work in the UK.
Do you think you could be our next BMS Service/Commissioning Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity that will help shape the future of BMS, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.