BMS Commissioning Engineer, Tridium, Trend or Siemens
Immediate start 4 - 6 month contract
£300 - £350 per day
Our client requires several accomplished BMS Commissioning Engineers with Tridium, Trend or Siemens Building Management Controls experience to join their team on one of their current projects. There are several roles and projects currently available in: the City, East London and also in Hertfordshire, the best site would depend on your location and experience for each project. This is on a contract basis and will initially run for 4 to 6months. To start immediately and is likely to be extended on a rolling basis. This position could also be as the Lead Commissioning Engineer if you have the right experience and the rate would then reflect this.
Key skills required:-
· Experienced in the Commissioning of Building Management Systems ( BMS )
· Qualified and experienced with Tridium, Trend or Siemens Control systems.
· CSCS Skill Card or equivalent is essential.
Benefits of the BMS Service Engineer:-
· Fantastic rate of £300 - £350 per day, depending on experience.
· Weekly pay
· Outside IR35
· Opportunity to work on future exciting contracts.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next BMS Commissioning Engineer?
For more information on this exciting contract position call Heather Cole at Team Resourcing on 01444 414 or click “Apply now”.
HC411924 // BMS Commissioning Engineer // BMS// BMS Lead Engineer// Building Controls // Contract