We have a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer to join an exciting project in London. On offer is an initial 3 month contract (with the potential to extend), £280 - £310 per day, and the opportunity to work for a successful BMS integration business.
The BMS Commissioning Engineer position: -
As a BMS Commissioning Engineer, you will have fantastic experience and knowledge of commissioning Building Management Systems, in particular Trend and Tridium systems.You will be required to perform software modifications, writing, and generating graphics, working alongside a team engineers.
Key skills of the BMS Commissioning Engineer: -
· Exceptional technical knowledge and experience of the BMS sector.
· Proven experience commissioning BMS systems
· Qualifications and experience with Trend and Tridium.
· Ability to write and manipulate software and graphics.
· CSCS Skill card or equivalent
Benefits of the BMS Commissioning Engineer: -
· Fantastic rate of £280 - £310 day, depending on experience.
· Weekly pay
· Opportunity to work on with a key player in the BMS integration industry, and to work on future exciting projects.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next BMS Commissioning Engineer?
For more information on this exciting contract position call Heather Cole at Team BMS a division of Team Resourcing Limited on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
BMS Commissioning Engineer // BMS// London // Building Controls // Contract
Reference – HC186286