A well-established and award winning building services provider are seeking an experienced BMS Senior Projects Engineer to join their growing team, offering an impressive salary of between £40,000- £48,000 along with a fantastic benefits package.
The BMS Senior Project Engineer position
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will have proven experience of working on all stages of a BMS project, from Design through to handover. You will be responsible for delivering small projects within budget and on time.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: -
· Supporting Project Managers and Sales Team with Site Surveys.
· Reviewing Projects at handover stage; checking original technical specification against end product and comparing the financial position of the project.
· Liaising and working closely with clients, attending meetings on site to deliver progression updates.
· Working with other trades, managing site based staff and labour where required.
· Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are being carried out correctly, carry out risk assessments and method statements on projects.
· Working closely with Project Managers with expenditure, labour requirements and cost management.
Skills and Training required: -
· Strong design and Commissioning experience with Trend and/or Tridium Niagara BMS systems.
· Experience within managing BMS projects.
· Ability to write and produce software and graphics.
· SSSTS Qualification
· CSCS card or equivalent.
· Qualification with either Trend and/or Tridium Centraline BMS Systems.
· Fantastic communication skills both verbally and written.
· Confidence with attending meetings and delivering technical and professional advice and ideas.
The BMS project engineer will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of their ability. You will be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for your company, keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.
· Invaluable Experience working within a prestigious Building Controls business
· Impressive Salary of between £40-48k
· Annual Leave for long term employees
· Company Phone and/or Laptop
· Full training where required
For more information call Heather Cole at Team BMS a division of Team Resourcing Limited on 01444 414164 or click “apply now”.
Reference – HC169134