BMS Project Engineer – Tunbridge Wells - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity has come about for a dynamic BMS Project Engineer to work with a company that design, install, integrate and maintain a multitude of projects for property owners, developers, tenants and contractors. The company has decades of experience in the built environment.
The BMS Project Engineer Position
Your main objective would be to provide the most profitable control project delivery within budget and to full client satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
· Effectively conduct all commercial aspects of the contract.
· To keep records and stock control of materials and company equipment
· Liaising with the project team manager about contractual implications of any project assigned to you
· Evaluate technical information requirements for projects and planning steps of the contract works to include RFIs, Tech Subs, Progress reports and Commissioning reports
· Negotiating all sub-contract orders
· Understand the design requirements of each control system project
· Have a clear understanding of the Company’s technical standards
· To ensure detailed technical records are kept and produce O&M Manuals
· System commissioning including field wiring checks and motor rotations, adjustments to control panel and conduct full control circuit functional tests and controller performance including confirmation of correct DDC
· Reporting on any work outstanding that could possibly delay commissioning
· To possess the required level of computer literacy
· Excellent communication written and verbal
· Attend any training required by the company and possess an eagerness to learn
· Excellent time management
· Display technical knowledge that is expected of a Project Engineer
Salary and benefits
Impressive salary circa £45,000 depending on experience
Do you think you could be our next BMS Project Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.