Control Panel Wireman
Location: Slough Buckinghamshire
A successful BMS Control specialist company require an experienced BMS Control Panel wireman on a contract basis, offering an initial 3 month’s contract, rates £17 - £18 per hour, (depending on experience).
Our client provides premium residential and commercial building electrical control system design, installation and management services. They are a leading UK manufacturer of electrical control panels.
The Control Panel Wireman role:-
As a BMS Control Panel Wireman you will be highly motivated, have fantastic knowledge and experience with reading and interpreting drawings and wiring control panels. Previous experience of wiring BMS panels is essential.
You will be need to deliver exceptional standards and build BMS panels to the drawings given from empty enclosure to completed test product.
Key Skills of Control Panel Wireman:-
· Strong previous work experience as a BMS Control Panel Wireman.
· The ability to build BMS Control Panels by drilling and tapping the enclosure back plate using template.
· Ability to populate back plate with components and trunking, using supplied drawings and parts list.
· Must be able to wire components to client specification using schematics.
· Rates - £17 - £18 per hour, doe.
· 3 months contract with the potential for extension.
· Weekly pay
Do you think you can be our next Control Wireman?
For more information on this exciting contract position call Heather Cole at Team BMS on 01444 414164 or click “apply now”.
HC360236 // Control Panel Wireman //