A successful BMS Control specialist company require an experienced Control Panel wireman on a contract basis, offering an initial 6 month’s contract, rates £17 - £18 per hour, (depending on experience).
Our client is a household name in the world of BMS providing full turnkey solutions to the Building Energy Management sector since the late 90’s.With their wealth of expertise they are able to secure projects of all size and type and deliver a best in class service from design all the way to end user handover.
The Control Panel Wireman role:-
As a Control Panel Wireman you will be highly motivated, have fantastic knowledge and experience with reading and interpreting drawings and wiring control panels.
You will be need to deliver exceptional standards and build panels to the drawings given from empty enclosure to completed test product.
Key Skills of Control Panel Wireman:-
· Strong previous work experience as a Control Panel Wireman.
· The ability to build Control Panels by drilling and tapping the enclosure back plate using template.
· Ability to populate back plate with components and trunking, using supplied drawings and parts list.
· Must be able to wire components to client specification using schematics.
· Ability to test panels – This is not essential however would be advantageous.
· Rates - £17 - £18 per hour, doe on a PAYE basis.
· 6 months contract with the potential for extension.
· Weekly pay
Do you think you can be our next Control Wireman?
For more information on this exciting contract position call Heather Cole at Team BMS a division of Team Resourcing Limited on 01444 414164 or click “apply now”.
Reference - HC167923