BMS Commissioning Engineer – Basingstoke - £55,000
An unmissable opportunity for a BMS Commissioning Engineer to join a well established BMS Controls that has been around decades. They are looking to grow their dynamic team.
The BMS Commissioning Engineer Position
This role would suit individuals based in the Reading, Basingstoke, Winchester or Oxford area.
· Carry out commissioning of BMS systems.
· The production of detailed reports including commissioning reports, test results and as fitted drawings.
· The integration of 3rd party systems into the BMS using MODbus, Mbus or BACnet enabled devices.
· Keeping the project manager up to date on their progress and the status of the commissioning.
· 3+ years’ experience as a commissioning or servicing engineer
· Experience with any of these systems, Trend, Tridium, RDM, Niagara. Trend Expert certification is desirable but not mandatory.
· HNC/HND (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or to related field
· Good working knowledge of the BMS Industry standards protocols like BACnet, MODBUS
· Previous experience in creating/updating BMS software and graphics
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Industry standard H&S certification
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
· Good computer literacy (MS Office; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Salary and Benefits
· Competitive salary £45,000 - £55,000, depending on experience
· Company car
· Paid holidays and sick pay
· Extensive product and on the job/cross training opportunities with outstanding resources available
· Encouraging and collaborative team environment
To be successful in this role you will be self-motivated and can work alone unsupervised and can produce precise reports. Good communication skills and a logical approach will go a long way.
Do you think you could be our next BMS Commissioning Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity that will help shape the future of Building Management Systems, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.