BMS Commissioning Engineer
We have a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Tridium BMS Commissioning Engineer to join an exciting and prestigious project in London. On offer is an initial 6 month contract (with the potential to extend), c£40 - £48 per hour, and the opportunity to work on one of London’s most interesting new projects in central London
The BMS Commissioning Engineer position:-
As a BMS Commissioning Engineer, you will have fantastic experience and knowledge of commissioning Building Management Systems, in particular Tridium Niagara.You will be required to perform software modifications and full commissioning. The project is in central London and is a very prestigious refurbishment of a historical building. The project is a mixed use development incorporating a hotel, high end luxury residences, and shops and will be using state of the art new smart building technology.
Key skills of the BMS Commissioning Engineer:-
· Exceptional technical knowledge and experience of the BMS sector.
· Proven experience commissioning BMS systems
· Experience of commissioning with Tridium Niagara
· CSCS Skill card or equivalent
Benefits of the BMS Commissioning Engineer:-
· Fantastic rate of £40 - £48 per hour, depending on experience.
· Weekly pay outside IR35
· Opportunity to work on with a key player in the BMS industry, and to work on future exciting projects.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next Tridium BMS Commissioning Engineer?
For more information on this exciting contract position call Heather Cole at Team BMS (a division of Team Resourcing) on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
Tridium BMS Commissioning Engineer // BMS// London // Building Controls // Contract // Tridium
Reference – HC418814