BMS Commissioning Engineer - London - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity for a BMS Commissioning Engineer to work with a company based in the South East. They are a national company, but most of their work is based in London. They are looking to grow their dynamic team. They are looking for a Commissioning Engineer who is interested in a new and challenging permanent position.
The BMS Commissioning Engineer Role
This role will consist of mainly site based BMS Commissioning work. The work is going to be primarily in the London area, but it may extend outside of that.
To be successful in the role:
· You will have a few years of experience in the commissioning of BMS systems
· A good understanding of the operating principles of HVAC plant, Boilers, Chillers, Air Handling Units, FCUs, and VAV systems
· An understanding of related electrical principles. Training will be provided on all necessary company controls, BMS Software and field equipment
· You will need to have a good understanding of BMS software, i.e., Trend, Tridium.
Salary and benefits package
· Impressive salary circa £60,000 depending on experience
· Company Car / Allowance
· Company Pension Scheme (company matches employee contributions up to 9%)
· 24 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Department Bonus Scheme
· Private Health Care (optional)
· Subsidised gym membership
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Access to a completely confidential digital health and wellbeing service, and provides you and your family with access to five health and wellbeing services via one easy-to-use app including:
Mental health support
Medical second opinions
Life, money, and wellbeing support: Advice on a range of life and work issues, including financial, legal and family concerns, plus a confidential 24/7 helpline.
You will need to be presentable and have excellent time management. Solid communication skills and be able to work alone or as part of a team.
Do you think you could be our next BMS Commissioning Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.