Sales Consultant / Senior Sales Adviser – New Homes - Hertfordshire ( Various sites available)
We are excited to be working with a renowned 5* House builder on one of their prestigious sites.
Senior Sales Adviser duties :
• Strong negotiator with the ability to building excellent rapport with clients and home purchasers alike.
• Be the face of the company
• Excellent customer services- meeting and greet customers and guiding them through the process.
• Maximise profits by achieving new home sales, as well as Extras to suitable clients in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price.
• Look after all prospective/existing purchasers in a welcoming, professional and efficient manner, delivering exceptional customer service.
• Provide expertise in the Company’s house types, specs, extras and procedures.
• Effectively manage the CRM database, i-Sales as directed by your Sales Manager.
• Ensure full compliance with Sales and Marketing key processes, tools and approaches e.g. Prada,
• Provide weekly management internal reports and updates to line management.
• Apply a to date working knowledge of all legal requirements e.g. Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading (2008), CML, H&S, DPA and Consumer code.
• Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes, completed product and the sales office to the agreed standard, and ensure that adequate on-site and off-site signage is maintained.
• Contribute PR / marketing proposals to Sales Manager.
• Compile competitor reports on behalf of Sales Manager as requested.
• To research marketing potential as requested by Sales Manager.
• To champion initiatives on going e.g. data force / mystery shop / customer service.
• To collate and share best practise across the Division and wider group.
• Be seen as a mentor to underperforming sites /Sales Advisors – to troubleshoot / offer solutions /work shadow.
• To attend marketing events for coming soon sites/ and any events organised by Division.
• To handle complaints as requested by Sales Manager.
• To deputise for Sales Manager absence e.g. holidays / rota days off – to attend meetings on behalf of their behalf, e.g. Divisional meetings / sales reporting/ staff challenges etc.
The ideal senior sales adviser will need:
• Previous New Homes Sales experience
• Be well presented with strong customer facing skills.
• Be able to work to sales targets
• Ability to work well as a team
• Good knowledge of the local area including schools, amenities and transport links.
• Flexibility to work weekends
Salary and Package
• £30k/ £35k basic with OTE circa £55-60k, all dependent on experience
• Competitive Bonus Scheme
• 25 days’ holiday not including bank holidays
• Ample Benefits
For more info please call 0207 209 2499 or Email Teamsales@teamresourcing.co.uk