An exciting opportunity has arose for a career driven sales negotiator to join a well established 5* house builder in the Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire area.
Established for over 70 years, they specialise in building beautiful family homes to the highest quality and pride themselves on their customer care.
The ideal Sales negotiator will have:
· New homes / property sales experience although candidates with other sales and customer service experience will also be consider
· Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Well organised with an keen eye for attention to detail
· Be able to demonstrate successful closing skills as well as negotiation & product demonstration
· IT literate with a strong understanding of CRM systems, Microsoft office ,Teams and various computer software’s.
· Have experience working in a target driven role
· Full UK driving licence
The new homes sales negotiator will be assisting customers with finding their dream home whilst providing excellent customer service throughout the whole sales process. The sales negotiator will be Reporting to the sales manager and will be expected to:
· Achieve sales targets in line with business requirements
· Have a thorough understanding of the product and pricing
· Demonstrate comprehensive local knowledge including amenities, schools, transport links and competitors
· Effective lead follow up skills to convert enquiries to site visits
· Demonstrate effective Sales methodology, knowledge of schemes and incentives to close a sale
Salary and package
· £25-28k basic with OTE circa £45-50k, dependent on experience
· Competitive Bonus Scheme
· 25 days’ holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years’ continuous service up to 28 days)
· Choice of Flexible Benefits
· Enhanced Family Friendly Policies