New Homes Sales Manager -Northampton, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire
Do you want to work for medium sized developer rather than a corporate PLC?
Would you like to build team bonding through incentive days (day at the races, go carting , cocktail making ..), summer balls &BBQ’s as well as Christmas parties .
£45k basic - £70k OTE + car allowance and Bonus
Team Sales are currently representing a High end Medium sized developer based in the midlands. They take pride in the fact they are committed to delivering quality new homes to the highest standard and there core values include building Practical first class homes , giving an exceptional service to buyers and ensuring all their homes blend in with the local community.
Not only are they committed to their customers but also pride themselves on the close knitted teams they build within the business.
The ideal Sales manager will have the following skills/understanding:
· Ideally at least 12-months experience in New Home Sales management role
· Strong communicator with interpersonal skills
· organised and focused with the ability to hit targets.
· Able to contribute to team activities, meetings and discussions.
· Excellent customer service
· Thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong IT skills
· Full driving license and ownership of a car is essential.
Salary and Package :
· £45k basic ( £70k OTE)
· 25 days holiday & Bank holidays and your Birthday off
· Incentive ad team building days
· Working week Monday – Friday
· Company pension and health care
· Millage allowance
· Car allowance
· Target Based Bonus