Technical Support Engineer - Wiltshire
A highly innovative industry leading company, who design and deliver globally unique energy efficient data centres are seeking a site-based Technical Support Engineer to join an established team.
The Technical Support Engineer Position
The Technical Service Engineer will provide service and commissioning support to the clients internal teams. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware solutions primarily with Trend and Tridium BMS Systems.
Resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and phone applications to give clients quick answers to simple controls issues. For more complex problems you will provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals where necessary. You will work closely with sub-contractors onsite to ensure project success and high-quality standards.
Key skills required
· Electrical Installation or Controls Software Engineering
· Tridium AX & N4 Experience
· Trend Experience
· Proven work experience as a service Engineer, Technician, or similar role
· Hands-on experience
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
· Familiarity with remote desktop applications
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
· Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
· System Commissioning
What’s on offer for the for Technical Support Engineer?
· Impressive salary depending on experience
· Opportunity for job progression
· International travel opportunity
· Invaluable experience
To be successful in this role you will provide service and commissioning support to the internal teams. The ideal candidate will have experience with Trend and Tridium BMS Systems, although Tridium AX and N4 experience will do, possess strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, and have a passion for helping customers resolve technical issues.
Do you think you could be our next Technical Support Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.
BMS // Building Controls // SouthWest // Tridium // Data Centres
Reference - YN411869