BMS Project Engineer – Lancashire - £55,000
A well-established Building Management System (BMS) Controls Company are looking to take on an experienced BMS Project Engineer to join their dynamic team.
The BMS Project Engineer Position
In this position, you will be responsible for designing, engineering and managing BMS projects of varying sizes and types, with the support of our dedicated software engineers and CAD team. As part of the role, you will liaise with the Projects or Contracts Director, Commissioning manager and dedicated Commissioning engineers to deliver the projects to their Clients Management teams.
· You will be required to work on multiple projects at once, manage your own time between the office, home and site visits which can be throughout the UK.
· The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of mechanical and electrical services, HVAC systems, Control Panels and Building Management Systems.
· Full driving licence and flexible attitude to travel
· BMS and/or Controls knowledge in one or more of the following BMS systems: Schneider & Trend.
· Knowledge of energy efficiency processes and practices.
· Electrical Competency
· HVAC plant application knowledge
· H & S Accreditation (CSCS Card or equivalent)
· IT Literate with experience of MS Office Products
· Technical experience to cover management of installation and commissioning work at the
· required levels
Salary and Benefits package
· Salary dependent on experience
· Company Car or Own car allowance
· 25 days holiday
· EOT bonus scheme (The company is employee owned)
· Exemplary attitude to health, safety and the working environment always
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Possesses technical skills to engineer and manage ongoing projects to the highest safety and quality standards required by the company through attained accreditation.
· Ability to work flexibly to meet customer requirements
· Can build great working relationships with others
· Conscientious and confident
· Passionate for continual learning and improvement
· High attention to detail
Do you think you could be our next BMS Project Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.