BMS Support Engineer – Slough - £38,000
A fantastic opportunity for an Engineer to join a specialist company providing maintenance, support, call out response, project works and energy solutions for clients with building management systems.
Based in Slough and they predominantly service London, the South East and the Midlands. The company has developed a unique energy and performance building performance centre for which this role will be a part of. The energy and building performance centre (EBPC) provides a range of services to their clients and to other departments in their company.
The Support Engineer role
In this role, you will be based at their Energy and Building Performance Centre in Slough, reporting to the head of EBPC, you will conduct day to day works supporting the BMS clients that are connected to the company’s remote services.
· Provide remote technical support & diagnostic help to clients & BMS engineers.
· Compile concise & informative reports of findings.
· Carry out re-occurring reviews/tasks on building management systems, providing reports of your findings.
· Build rapport with clients & become someone they can trust. - Configure wireless 4G devices to allow for remote connections to sites. - Maintain remote connectivity platform administration.
· Provide engineering services to our Service and Projects Teams, such as strategy modifications and graphics pages (conversions, upgrades or new works). Skills
· Experience of 2 of the following BMS technologies; Trend, Tridium, Delta, Distech or Schneider
· Experience & knowledge in the operation & control of HVAC systems.
· Strong Microsoft Word & Excel skills
· Self-motivated with a desire to learn.
· Equally capable of collaborating in a team & working on a task alone.
· Keen eye for detail
· Methodical approach to problem solving.
Salary and benefits package
· Competitive salary circa £38,000 dependent upon knowledge, competency and experience
· 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
· Statutory pension
· Laptop, phone, full training and development plan.
You will be a career minded individual with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively. You will have exceptional communication skills and provide outstanding customer service.
Do you think you could be our next Support Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity that will help shape the future of Building Management Systems, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.