We have a fantastic opportunity for a proficient BMS Service and Commissioning Engineer to join a rapidly growing energy software development company, offering £35,000 - £45,000 and fantastic benefits.
Specialising in designing, installing and maintaining of bespoke building control systems, this business’s attitude is to provide innovative and robust solutions to each individual client. They take pride in delivering a technical expertise service and ensure all projects are completed to the highest standard.
The role of the BMS Service and Commissioning Engineer
As the BMS Service and Commissioning engineer you will have a passion for the BMS industry and a flare to challenge yourself on a daily basis. You will be responsible for electrically energising automatic control panels which are manufactured in-house, testing the whole system on your own and to the highest standards. You will be required to commission and test controls panels, attend to reactive maintenance call-outs, fault finding, both electrically and mechanically. You will be up to date with and adhere to the training programme issued to you by Managers. You will work professionally alongside your colleagues and ensure you deliver a fantastic service to all clients representing the high standard of the businesses’ customer focus.
Your responsibilities will also include carrying out CSCS training successfully every 5 years ensuring all health safety requirements are adhered to, document accurately all works completed and deliver reports to colleagues correctly and on time.
Key Skills required: -
· Previous experience in a BMS Service and Commissioning role, or similar.
· Outstanding knowledge and experience with BMS Control Systems.
· Ability to fully commission and service BMS control systems.
· Interest and knowledge of IOT would be highly advantageous.
· Hold CSCS/ECS card or equivalent.
Benefits for the BMS Service and Commissioning Engineer: -
· Opportunity to work with an exciting and cutting-edge business.
· £35,000 - £45,000 doe
· Company Car/ Car allowance – To be discussed at interview.
· Company Pension
· Career Progression
· Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary in the event of your death whilst employed by business.
· 25 holiday days plus bank holidays
· Working Hours: 40.0 Hours per week
You will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude, whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.
For more information, please call Heather Cole at Team BMS on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC180883
BMS // COMMISSIONING // SERVICE