BMS Projects Manager- £55,000 – Northampton
A fantastic opportunity has come about for a BMS Projects Manager to join a well-established company that has been at the forefront of BMS installation and maintenance for decades. They are looking to grow their dynamic team.
The BMS Projects Manager Position
In this position, you will ensure the successful delivery of contracts and assist with the development of new business through creating good relationships with contractors and consultants. You will be providing support to the Projects Department, reporting directly to the Projects or Operations Director. This is a hybrid role and world involve a few days in the office, home and travel to sites in London, Derby and Cambridge when required. Would consider an Electrical Supervisor looking for a step up.
Circa £55,000 depending on experience
Company car allowance
Employment assistance program
· To review project tender documentation
· Attend sales handover meetings with Sales Engineers for new projects
· Determine if electrical supervision is required
· To engineer or design projects using CAD / Solidworks software when required
· Maintain financial responsibility of contracts throughout
· Ensure electrical systems are installed to current IET Regulations with the support of the Electrical Manager/ Electrical Contracts Evaluator
· Raise monthly applications and final accounts and to ensure the contract is within the desired profit margins
· To ensure the proposed BMS design is suited to the actual plant installed
· Handing over fully operational system to the customer
· To ensure all site safety inspections are done
· To attend contract or commissioning acceptance testing and contract handovers and demonstrations
· To ensure to Control panel and electrical estimations are in line with specifications
· To prepare draft commissioning risk assessments and method statements
· Provide variation costings using company software
· To carry out software writing if experienced enough to do so
· Understanding of HVAC is essential
· Ability to write BMS software is desirable but not necessary
· Trained in Trend, Schneider, Niagara would be ideal but not necessary
· Tender planning and management experience
· Experience with reading, analysing and interpreting mechanical and electrical schematics, electrical wiring documents and contract specifications
· An electrical qualification would be an added advantage but not necessary
· Experience in a similar role or you have experience as an Electrical Supervisor looking for a step up
· CAD software experience
· Experience with integration products and protocols such as BACnet, Modbus, M Bus and KNX
· Full driving licence
To be successful in this position, you will have strong written and verbal communication, approachable and have a keen attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure as well as work as a part of a team.
Do you think you could be our next BMS Project Manager?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity that will help shape the future of Building Management Systems, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.
Reference - YN416051