BMS Project Engineer (Tridium) – London - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Building Management System Project Engineer looking to further develop their career with a BMS Controls Company based in London. The company is grouped into four main disciplines: IT, Commercial, Residential and Consultancy. They are looking to grow their dynamic team.
The BMS Project Engineer role
In this role you will be required to assist the Senior Project Engineer and you will also be involved with assisting on the maintenance side of things. Work will be based in London, within the M25.
Duties and Responsibilities
To assist with the maintenance of the Building Management Systems
Reporting on any outstanding work that could possibly cause delays
Ensure detailed reports are kept
Produce O&M Manuals
Working alongside the Senior Project Engineer and performing any tasks you are asked to do
· Tridium experience
· Knowledge of PLC programming applications, although not necessary as training will be provided.
· Previous experience in a similar role or if you are looking to get in to Project Engineering.
· Solid time management
· Excellent communication skills
· Possess the technical knowledge expected of a Project Engineer
What’s in it for you?
· Impressive salary of up to £60k depending on experience
· Company Pension
· Tools provided
· Laptop and Mobile phone provided
· Company Van at your disposal (Shared between 3 engineers)
Do you think you could be our next BMS Project Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity that will help shape the future of Building Management Systems, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.
Reference – YN422169
#bms#bems#commissioningengineer#bmsengineer#projectengineer#trend#cylon#tridium#honeywell#projectmanager#serviceengineer#salesengineer#staticengineer#fieldserviceengineer#maintenanceengineer#bmscontrols#controlsengineer#hiring#engineeringjobs#bmsjobs#bmscareers #plc #wago #seniorserviceengineer