A well-established Air Conditioning business are seeking an experienced BMS Project Engineer to join their team in Medway towns, offering an excellent salary of up to £40,000 - £50,000 DOE along with a fantastic benefits package.
Having successfully built a strong reputation within the Air Conditioning sector, this family run business pride themselves on delivering an exceptional service to all of their clients.
The BMS Project Engineer Position
As a BMS Project Engineer, you will have proven experience working on all stages of the project from design stage, completion of budgetary and time sensitive milestones through to handover. Your technical knowledge will include Tridium, Trend and experience with Distech would be advantageous. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individua who will be effectively running their own department. The role will be predominantly office based however travel to sites will also be expected.
Duties and Responsibilities for the BMS Project Engineer
· Exceptional technical knowledge of building management systems
· Strong experience with Tridium and Trend control systems. Experience with Distech will also be advantageous.
· Ability to write/design and manipulate Strategy, Software and Graphics
· Previous experience in a project engineering/management capacity
· Ability to lead and motivate a team
· Exceptional time and budget management skills
· Ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service
What’s on offer for the BMS Project Engineer?
· Invaluable Experience working within an Air Conditioning and controls business.
· Impressive Salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
The BMS project engineer will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of their ability. You will be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for your company, keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next BMS Project Engineer?
For more information call Heather Cole at Team BMS a division of Team Resourcing Limited on 01444 414164 or click “apply now”.
Reference – HC169642