Our partnered, well-established Building Controls business are seeking an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer around Bedfordshire and London areas to join their growing team.
This leading and award winning BMS Company with over 20 years of successful trading behind them, have garnered a national reputation for excellence. With exciting growth plans ahead, this is a fantastic time to join them and their successful team. They offer full cycle BMS solutions including design, installation, commissioning and service maintenance.
The BMS Commissioning Engineer Position
As a BMS commissioning engineer, the successful candidate will have a strong background working with either Trend, Distech or Struxureware systems and be able to write software and graphics from scratch. You will be confident in front of customers and clients to maintain and develop relationships.The engineer will also work and communicate positively with the design team, project managers, senior management, stakeholders and clients whilst using experience and expertise to keep in line with project timescales and budgetary constraints. You will be confident in front of customers and clients to maintain and develop relationships.
Key skills required
· Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering
· Experience in the Commissioning of building management systems (BMS)
· Able to write and manipulate software and graphics from scratch
· Qualified with Trend, Distech or Struxureware Building Management Systems
· Good understanding of panel writing and schematics
· Full UK driving license
· Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer for the BMS Commissioning Engineer?
· Invaluable Experience working within a prestigious Building Controls business
· Salary and package are neg
· Annual Leave for long term employees
· Company Phone and/or Laptop
· Full training where required
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, call Chris Fraser at Team resourcing on 01444 414164