BMS Commissioning Engineer – Kent - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity for a BMS Commissioning Engineer to work with an established BMS Company based in Kent with work in London and the South East.
The BMS Commissioning Engineer Position
This role will consist of mainly site based BMS Commissioning work.
Duties and responsibilities
· The commissioning of new BMS systems
· To coordinate with the engineering and design teams
· To commission the BMS sites through to client handover
· PPM and Reactive maintenance visits
· To work on client sites, you need to be prepared to travel where required
· To prepare detailed reports for site surveys and audits for client submissions
· Understanding of BMS software i.e. Trend, Siemens PX or Priva, training can be provided
· Knowledge of HVAC plant and equipment operation
· BMS control panel design
· Experience with integration of third party systems; MODBUS, Mbus or BACNET
· Open protocol system experience and an awareness of new developments
· Understanding of Health & Safety requirements
· Current CSCS card and SSSTS card
· Ability to understand the different stages of a project start to finish
· Good mechanical and electrical knowledge
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Numeracy skills
· Problem solving
· Travel will be required as they support projects not only in London and the M25 but nationwide. Works are grouped to lessen the frequency of trips
Competitive salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience
Company car or car allowance
Company pension scheme
25 days Holiday
You will need to be presentable and have excellent time management. Solid communication skills and be able to work alone or as part of a team.
Do you think you could be our next BMS Commissioning Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.