BMS Bureau Engineer
We are offering an accomplished BMS Engineer the opportunity to join an exciting Energy and building performance centre in Berkshire. This role involves conducting data analysis, and providing a remote response to client’s BMS issues, remote investigations and updates. Working as part of a growing team, this will be an interesting and varied position.
Our client is established as one of the strongest Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) maintenance and energy solutions companies, providing services across London and the South East.
The role of the BMS Bureau Engineer: -
As a BMS Bureau engineer you will ideally be trained and experienced in a variety of systems and enjoy problem solving. You will be able to amend, adapt and resolve issues with control strategy and be proficient with IT networking, VPC & VPN platforms
Key skills required of the BMS Bureau Engineer: -
· Ideally trained and experienced in two of the following: Trend, Tridium, Delta, Distech or Schneider (training will be given on the rest).
· Able to update or create BMS graphics and manage user account on client systems.
· Able to amend, adapt and resolve issues with control strategy.
· Ideally proficient with IT networking, VPC and VPN platforms.
· Salary £35,000 - £38,000 depending on experience.
· Company pension.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· Fantastic training and development
· Superb working environment in a supportive company
For more information call Heather Cole at Team BMS , a division of Team Resourcing Ltd on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC231328