Trainee BMS Engineer – London - £36,000
A brilliant opportunity for someone looking to get into a career in Building Management Systems. I’m working with a well-established Building Controls Company who are seeking a Trainee BMS Engineer around London to join their growing team with full training and invaluable experience.
The Trainee BMS Engineer Position
As a Trainee BMS engineer, the successful candidate will ideally have existing mechanical and electrical knowledge to help with BMS installation work. You will be willing to learn from others to train as a BMS Engineer to then be able to progress and further your career. You will be confident in front of customers and clients. The work will be around London and the South East.
Key skills required
A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation
An understanding of control panels and electrical installation
ESC card or similar
Basic knowledge of electrical systems or HVAC
A keen interest in Building Management Systems
Strong IT/ Electrical background
Full UK driving license preferable
Excellent communication skills
Desire to learn and progress
· Assist engineers in the installation and commissioning of BMS equipment.
· Assist in system configuration, programming, and testing.
· Be trained on diagnosing and resolving technical issues in BMS systems.
· Working with other engineers to ensure projects are completed on time.
· Undertake training to develop your BMS knowledge.
What’s on offer for the Trainee BMS Engineer?
· Experience working within a prestigious Building Controls business
· Impressive Salary of between £25,000 to £36,000 or more dependent on experience
· Full training
· Long term career progression
· Annual leave for long term employees
The Trainee BMS Engineer will be hard-working and committed to achieving success and development for both you and your company. You will be self-motivated and be flexible in your approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude, whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as always taking pride in the quality of your work.
Do you think you could be our next Trainee BMS Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity that will help shape the future of BMS, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.