We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our team in Burgess Hill and work alongside the consultants supporting them in all admin aspects of the recruitment process.
Team Resourcing is a niche recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Burgess Hill, and Manchester. We offer temporary and permanent staffing to the Property, Construction and Engineering sectors. Formerly known as Reflex, Team BMS merged with Team Resourcing in 2021. As a market leader in the industry, we enjoy the benefits of long standing, established relationships with a large and impressive client list. We have over 20 years of experience within the BMS sector with considerable experience in recruiting for BMS requirements for major projects.
In this role you will be responsible for the operational side of recruitment. Working alongside the consultants, director, and accounts team to ensure the process from vacancy to placement are seamless.
Key responsibilities: -
· Administering all contracts, registration packs for both Permanent and Temporary Candidates and Placements.
· Managing weekly timesheets, chasing timesheets, approvals and ensuring everything is submitted correctly.
· Assisting recruitment consultants with resourcing candidates, when required.
· Assembling adverts for consultants and posting on website and multi poster site.
· Compliance – Checking all candidates paperwork is correct, checking ID’s, Skill cards and chasing for missing documentation.
· Formatting CV’s.
· Roll Calls – Checking in with current contractors every Monday, building strong working relationships.
· Keep CRM (Bullhorn) is up to date, adding new candidates and clients etc.
· General administration duties – Answering telephone, responding to emails, dealing with enquires, ordering stationary etc.
· Liaising with Director and legal team regarding contract queries or any new legislation.
Key Skills required: -
· Experience in a similar administrative role.
· Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
· Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft office suite, word and excel especially.
· Fantastic communication skills, both verbally and written.
· Ability to multitask and prioritise your workload.
· Experience working in a recruitment agency or sales environment would be an advantage but not essential.
Personal Profile: -
To be considered for this role you will be highly organised and dedicated to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working and have a ‘can do’ attitude as well as always taking pride in the quality of your work.
At Team Resourcing we offer a friendly and “family feel” environment. We are a determined and passionate team who take pride in sourcing our industry with quality and professional individuals. We are dedicated to building and developing careers and nurturing all our staff.
What’s on offer for the Recruitment Administrator: -
· Salary negotiable for the right person.
· Induction, training, and ongoing support
· Career opportunities for outstanding individuals
· A positive working environment.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please email your CV in the first instance to email@example.com