New Homes Sales Consultant - Clophill
Are you Looking for a forward thinking business where your contribution and Ideas are valued?
If your fed up of just being a number and want to be part of a close knit team, this could be the ideal role for you.
They are a medium sized developer with their employees, sustainability and the local communities at the heart of their business.
Due to sheer growth, they are now looking to add a sales consultant to their Clophill Development
Purpose of the Role
· To achieve sales targets and provide exceptional customer service.
· Responsible for the administration and presentation of the development alongside team members
· Liaising with purchasers/prospective purchasers and estate agents.
• To apply and demonstrate effective selling techniques in order to achieve sales targets
• To maintain the presentation of the marketing suite to the highest standard
• To effectively manage all customers and deliver excellent customer service
• To generate potential sales leads in addition to those created by marketing activity
• To maximise the use of all sales tools
• Generate competitor reports
• Be part of the sites launch events and contribute to ideas /suggestions
• To progress reservations to exchange and completion and ensure a smooth journey for the customer and the company – within the appropriate time scales
• To anticipate and manage the threat of cancellation and minimise cancellation rates
• To effectively manage and resolve any customer complaints with guidance and support from the Sales Manager
• To work as a participative member of the sales team to ensure that the site is effectively managed and information is widely shared
Salary and Package
• £27k/£30k basic with £50k OTE
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Company pension
• Uniform allowance twice yearly
• Millage allowance (door to door)
• Health Insurance
• Working day Thursday- Monday