Sales Consultant – New Homes – Bedfordshire - Biggleswade
We are excited to be working with a medium sized privately owned New Homes developer who have been building beautiful homes in the Northern counties & East Midlands region for the last 40 years
Due to continuous growth they are looking for an experienced Sales consultant to join their team working on a brand new prestigious development in Bedfordshire .
What is expected:
· Strong negotiator with the ability to building excellent rapport with clients and home purchasers alike.
· Be the face of the company
· Excellent customer services- meeting and greet customers and guiding them through the process.
· Maximise profits by achieving new home sales, as well as Extras to suitable clients in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price.
· Look after all prospective/existing purchasers in a welcoming, professional and efficient manner, delivering exceptional customer service.
· Provide expertise in the Company’s house types, specs, extras and procedures.
· Apply a to date working knowledge of all legal requirements e.g. Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading (2008), CML, H&S, DPA and Consumer code.
· Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes, completed product and the sales office to the agreed standard, and ensure that adequate on-site and off-site signage is maintained.
· To research marketing potential as requested by Sales Manager.
The ideal New Homes Sales Executive will need:
· Previous New Homes Sales experience
· Be well presented with strong customer facing skills.
· Ability to work well as a team
· Good knowledge of the local area including schools, amenities and transport links.
· Flexibility to work weekends
· Knowledge of coins would be useful but full training will be given
Salary and Package
£27k /£30k basic with OTE circa £50k/£60k
23 days’ holiday not including bank holidays
Working hours Thursday – Monday 10am – 5pm with 4pm finishes on a Sunday
one in four weekends off
Please call us or Email us for more information