We are looking for someone with immediate availability to start a Maternity cover role with Team Resourcing Limited.
We are a recruitment agency, placing perm, temp and contract personnel into the property, construction, and engineering sectors. Our website www.teamresourcing.co.uk
This is a busy role, you will be looking after the weekly and monthly payroll for agency workers for all three divisions as well as our internal payroll and monthly management reports. You will also oversee a small team that looks after credit control and month end processes.
You will be based in our Primrose Hill office, and we would consider someone looking for flexible working hours.
Salary will be reflective of your experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- production of month end accounts
- preparation and submission of quarterly vat returns
- preparation of month-end journals, including intercompany journals, accruals and prepayments.
- AR and AP
- HMRC Reporting
- Direct reporting to managers and directors regarding financial statements and other various reports
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll, including timesheets and expense claims.
- Preparation of PSA and P11d as well as submission
- Assisting auditors for year-end audits
- Authorising supplier invoicing and authorising bacs payments
- Monthly PAYE Reconciliation and subcontractor tax payments
- Dealing with client queries
- Working on different systems and portals
- Working in a busy environment
- Budget forecasting experience
You will be given comprehensive training and handover to ensure the smooth running of our back-office functions.
As Team Resourcing are part of the Empresaria Group (a global staffing business) there is the potential to be part be other internal opportunities for the right candidate at the end of this contract.
To apply please send your CV to Andreea Bortan at email@example.com using “Finance Supervisor – Maternity Cover” in the subject header.