BMS Project Engineer - London - £55,000
One of the largest Building Management Systems and energy solutions business in the United Kingdom is looking for a BMS Project Engineer to join their dynamic team.
The BMS Project Engineer position
This position is vital within their Project Division. In this position, you will have hands on experience and the ability to work closely with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
· Work safely, taking responsibility of your actions and impacts with due regard for health, safety and the protection of yourself, the environment and all stakeholders.
· Have in depth knowledge of BMS Systems and control panels, ensuring these are installed, commissioned, and set to work to fully meet the specification requirements, defect free.
· Liaising with clients and project team, ensuring a positive and professional experience.
· Coordinate and interface with all stakeholders, including H&S advisors and local authorities to assist with the safe, efficient and controlled delivery of the project.
· Ensure all reports and documentation is satisfactory and up to date.
· Support the Project Manager in the development and delivery during mobilisation, implementation and handover.
· Contribute to the overall performance of projects including programme adherence, financial management and operational delivery.
· Assist with the preparation of quotations and submission in accordance with technical information provided by the customer, in line with company procedures, relating to pricing, documentation and authorisation.
· Maintenance of project documentation in accordance with ISO standards and company procedures.
· Operate in line with company’s processes, particularly, purchases, goods inwards and outwards, financial processing, time-recording and record keeping.
· Contribution to the Company’s profitability via efficient handling of projects and driving down costs.
· Be a qualified Electrical Engineer and / or Electronics Engineer at HNC/ONC level or above
· Previous experience as a BMS installer and / or Commissioning Engineer with knowledge of Trend Controls essential, knowledge of Tridium / Niagara products is hugely advantageous.
· Previous experience of project work.
· Possess the ability to write software strategies and commission software on site.
· Hold a valid CSCS / ECS skills card or be JIB registered.
· Ability to amend drawings or description of operation to reflect as installed and follow design approval processes.
· Awareness of resource management, for internal field engineers and approved service providers (ASP).
· Strong team player
· IT literate with skills covering MS Office and Project Management tools.
· Full driving licence.
Competitive salary of up to £55k
Company car / car allowance of £5,000
Company pension scheme
Opportunities for further career development
You will take pride in the quality of your work. You will have a strong work ethic and passion for your job. You will approach your work in a flexible manner.
Do you think you could be our next BMS Project Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.