An innovative and successful BEMS specialist are seeking an experienced and driven Business Development Manager to join their team in Surrey, offering a fantastic salary £50,000 doe and benefits package.
The BMS Business Development Manager Role: -
As the Business Development Manager, you will have proven experience and background in a similar role. You will have at least 2 years’ experience working within the BMS (Building Management Systems) market. The role of the Business Development manager is to expand business and maintain relationships with both new and existing clients. You will have the ability to secure new business, prepare sales, tender bids and quotations.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager: -
· Recognising and pursuing new business opportunities.
· Ensuring new and existing clients are always up to date on the latest technology and services the business has to offer.
· Responding to Sales enquiries, delivering project quotations to new and existing clients.
· Work closely alongside the Operations Team.
· Provide support to the Finance Team.
· Negotiate conditions and contract terms to meet the businesses requirements and ensure delivery timescales can be met.
· Provide reports to Managers and Management board where necessary.
· Be passionate and up to date with the latest BMS market and technical developments.
· Reviewing Project profit and loss and deliver findings back to sales team to improve quoting process, where necessary.
Key Skills of the Business Development Manager: -
· Strong previous experience in a BDM of similar role.
· At least 2 years’ experience working in the BMS Market.
· Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Excellent experience with building new professional relationships with team members and clientele.
· Good technical knowledge and understanding of BMS Products.
· M & E knowledge, advantageous.
Person Profile: -
You will be a self-motivated and sales driven individual who takes pride in performing to the best of your ability. You will be passionate, strive to meet and exceed personal
· Competitive Salary £50,000, depending on experience.
· Fantastic benefits package
· Opportunity to work with an innovative and established Building Controls Specialist.
For more information call Heather Cole at Team BMS a division of Team Resourcing Limited on 01444 414164 or click “apply now”.
Reference – HC170201