BMS Applications Engineer – Greater Manchester - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity for an Applications Engineer to join a well established BMS Controls Company based in Manchester. The position has come about as a result of continued business expansion.
The company has a stellar reputation for the design, manufacture and installation of Building Energy Management Systems, as well as continued support for site service and maintenance for both new and existing installations across the United Kingdom.
The BMS Applications Engineer position
In this role, you will be expected to engineer the strategy and accompanying graphics for new and upgraded BMS systems based on their customer's needs and specification. You will also be expected to install on site and present to the client. The role will be office based; flexibility can be discussed. Occasional visits to sites will be required. You will report directly to the Service Manager.
Key skills required
· Experience of the Trend, Tridium or Siemens systems in a similar role.
· If you can create Trend system software and graphics, that would be advantageous.
· To understand control panel design, manufacture, design and testing.
· Knowledge of instrumentation and integration to 3rd party systems and ability to modify BMS strategies and experience of front-end graphics
· To be comfortable and experienced in using Trend SET and Trend IQ Vision
· A full clean driving licence is essential
Salary and benefits
· Competitive salary of £35,000, more can be offered for the right candidate based on experience.
· Company pension
· Company car and fuel card / Car allowance
· 25 days holiday
· Laptop and mobile phone
Do you think you could be our next BMS Applications Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity that will help shape the future of Building Management Systems, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.