Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to cover sites as a Floating Sales Negotiator. or permanently based on one of their sites in Surrey. This role is a Temp to Permanent Opportunity and giving you the opportunity to get a feel for the great company culture and working environment
Our client is known for building award winning homes in desirable locations across the country. It is an exciting time for the business which a strong leadership team and plans for future expansion. You will be responsible for selling a collection of exclusive homes and being part of a company that prides themselves on the highest standards of customer service.
What is expected:
• At least 12 months experience in New Homes Sales with the ability to do all aspects of the role including progressing your sales.
• Ensuring that you deliver the very highest standards to customer service
• Able to sell off plan
• Provide expertise in your product knowledge - specs, extras and procedures.
• Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and ensure that adequate on-site and off-site signage is maintained.
• To research marketing potential as requested by Sales Manager.
The ideal New Homes Sales Executive will need:
• Previous New Homes Sales experience
• Corporately presented with strong customer facing skills.
• Computer literate - It is a paperless office
• Good knowledge of the local area including schools, amenities and transport links.
• Ability to work every weekend
Salary and Package if offered Permanent role
• £28k /£30 k basic with OTE circa £55k/£60k
• 23 days’ holiday not including bank holidays
• Working hours Thursday – Monday 9.30m – 5.30pm (or 4 days which must include weekends)
• Healthcare, generous pension contribution and salary sacrifice schemes
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity. Our client is looking for someone that is interested in temping initially for about 6 weeks with the potential to joining the company on a permanent basis if you a re successful. A great opportunity to fully embrace the great company culture.
Get in touch
To apply for this or any other temporary or permanent roles through Teamsales - please send your CV to TeamSales@TeamResourcing.co.uk or give us a call on 020 7209 2499.