BMS Senior Service Engineer – Manchester - £55,000
An excellent opportunity for a BMS Senior Service Engineer to work for a well-known BEMS company. They offer system solutions using market leading products within the BEMS sector. They are expanding and are looking to grow their dynamic team.
The BMS Senior Service Engineer Position
The purpose of this position is to carry out call outs, pre-planned, general and routine service.
· To carry out routine health checks, service visits and breakdowns.
· Producing detailed reports including strategy drawings, test results and modification drawings.
· Liaising with customers and clients
· Producing software strategy
· Modifying supervisor graphics
· Conducting energy audits
· Informing customers of the potential benefits and savings from adapting the system.
· Providing quotes for the replacement of faulty parts or items.
· Providing controls & energy solutions and ideas.
· Supporting the training of junior engineers
Salary and Benefits
Salary circa £55,000 depending on experience
Company car / car allowance
Laptop and mobile phone
Overnight expenses paid
25 days holiday plus 8 days statutory
37.5-hour work week
In depth knowledge of both BEMS and conventional controls
Fault finding skills
Able to read schematic drawings
Able to identify applications in existing plant
Can carry out surveys on existing systems
Can highlight potential cost saving measures
You will be punctual, trustworthy, have a logical approach and are able to work alone unsupervised.
Do you think you could be our next BMS Senior Service Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.