An award winning and well established Building Automation specialist who have garnered a national reputation for excellence are seeking an experienced BMS Sales Engineer to join their team in the Liverpool area, offering a fantastic salary £35,000 - £45,000 doe.
The BMS Sales Engineer Role: -
As a BMS Sales Engineer you will have fantastic knowledge of BMS and the wide variety of manufacturers. Experience with Trend, Siemens and/or Tridium will be a big advantage. You will possess strong understanding of HVAC plant, integration, front end supervisors and installation of BMS systems.
Key responsibilities of the BMS Sales Engineer: -
· Preparing BEMS estimations and quotes for predesigned projects.
· Working alongside the sales team.
· Develop and expand existing client base and strive to gain new business.
· Carry out monthly reports to deliver to UK Sales Director.
· Communicate with supply chain partners
Key Skills and experience: -
· Fantastic technical knowledge and experience with BMS Systems; experience with Trend, Siemens and/or Tridium would be an advantage.
· Strong understanding and experience with HVAC plant and applications.
· Experience with BACnet, Modbus, Lon etc.
· Willingness to travel.
· Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
The BMS Sales Engineer you will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of their ability. You will be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for your company, keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.
· Competitive Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 doe
· Excellent Bonus scheme
· Company car or car allowance
· Opportunity to work for a prestigious Building Controls company.
· Company Phone and Laptop.
For more information call Heather Cole at Team BMS a division of Team Resourcing Limited on 01444 414164 or click “apply now”.
Reference – HC173193