A well-established BMS specialist company are seeking to an experienced BMS Project Manager in the Southeast, offering £40,000 - £55,000 per annum doe and fantastic benefits.
With multiple offices around the UK, this rapidly growing Energy, BMS specialist pride themselves on delivering an exceptional service to all their clients, covering all aspects of BMS, Installation, Projects and Maintenance.Experiencing consistent growth, they are seeking a proactive and drive individual to be a key player in maintaining their impressive industry reputation.
The BMS Project Manager role: -
As a BMS Project Manager, you will be a highly skilled, professional and driven individual who has a wealth of knowledge and background in the BMS sector. You will be responsible for taking control of a range of projects or varying sizes. You will ensure all projects are delivered successfully on time and within budget exceeding our client’s expectations.
· Managing all aspects of projects from sales handover to completion.
· Manage and monitor your team, ensure you aware on the progress of a project.
· Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are carried out and managed on projects.
· Communicate confidently and professionally with clients creating strong working relationships and maintaining them.
· Liaise with Project Projects Co-Ordinator on all engineering and commissioning requirements.
· Carry out quality checks, monitor, review and report progress on all projects. Liaising with Contracts Manager, Projects administrator and other staff where required.
· Financial Management, ensure this is controlled for all aspects of the project.
· Make sure all standard documents are used continually throughout each project. These include all technical documents, programme of works, RFI’s etc.
Key skill requirements: -
· Relevant qualifications i.e. SMSTS & PRINCE2
· Fantastic knowledge and proven experience within the BMS industry.
· Excellent leadership and organisational skills
· Good knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical systems.
· Fantastic customer service skills.
· Experience with financial management and managing contract documentation.
· Full and clean driving licence.
On offer in return for your hard work undertaken you will receive:
· An industry competitive salary of £40,000 - £55,000
· Ongoing progression
· Company Car
· Additional fantastic benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.
For more information call Heather Cole at Team BMS a division of Team Resourcing on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC188079