BMS Maintenance (Client Services) Engineer - £50,000 - Kent
A fantastic opportunity for a BMS Maintenance (Client Services) Engineer to work with a company that delivers intelligent, integrated, and innovative BMS solutions.
The BMS Maintenance (Client Services) Engineer Position
You will maintain the operational integrity of the clients installed BMS to a high level, produce and keep updated asset registers for all networks and field equipment. You will be identifying opportunities for implementing energy reduction strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Providing on-site quotations for minor remedial works.
Providing reports of PPM carried out and updating the site O&M manuals.
· Ensuring the site supervisory PC’s are regularly backed up.
· Maintaining a database of outstation control strategy backups.
· Attending emergency callouts, remedial and extra works tasks
· Carrying out the PPM to outstations, interfaces and related field controls
· Preparing dynamic risk assessments, providing feedback on method statements, access and work permits
· Validating and maintaining the asset register for individual sites
· Assisting with the preparation of a PPM Maintenance schedule for all installed outstations and controls
· Ensuring the client has detailed reports
· Attend training as required by the company
Solid technical knowledge
Effective communication skills, verbal and written
Circa £50,000, dependent on experience
Company pension and benefits
Do you think you could be our next BMS Maintenance (Client Services) Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.
BMS // CLIENTSERVICES// TREND // TRIDIUM //BMSENGINEER