Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to work on a beautiful development in one of the most scenic costal areas in the UK
You will be working on a new development which consists of an imprssive collection of 300 designed homes.
• At least 12 months experience in New Homes Sales with the ability to do all aspects of the role including progressing your sales.
• Ensuring that you deliver the very highest standards to customer service
• Able to sell off plan
• Provide expertise in your product knowledge - specs, extras and procedures.
• Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and ensure that adequate on-site and off-site signage is maintained.
• To research marketing potential as requested by Sales Manager.
The ideal New Homes Sales Executive will need:
• Previous New Homes Sales experience
• Corporately presented with strong customer facing skills.
• Good knowledge of the local area including schools, amenities and transport links.
• Ability to work on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays Fridays and Saturdays
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity. Our client is looking for someone that is interested in temping initially for about 6 weeks with the potential to joining the company on a permanent basis if you a re successful. A great opportunity to fully embrace the great company culture.
Get in touch
To apply for this or any other temporary or permanent roles through Teamsales - please send your CV to TeamSales@TeamResourcing.co.uk or give us a call on 020 7209 2499.