Contracts Manager – Leeds - £65,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a nationwide BMS Controls Company which is at the forefront of the BMS industry.
The Contracts Manager position
The aim of this role is to deliver projects safely and on time with the best possible financial result for the business. Additionally, it is vital that commercial risks are managed and eliminated where possible and the clients are satisfied. This role would also suit a BMS Project Manager with commercial experience.
· Reports to Regional Manager
· Full Cost Management of all MES Projects including monthly Cost 2 Complete reviews.
· Ensure compliance with company H&S and CDM requirements
· Attend site Progress Meetings when required
· Overall responsibility for submitting project variations and interim Application for Payment
· Negotiate Final Account agreements
· Assist project managers with contractual conflicts or negotiations when they arise
· Co-ordinate with Estimating / Sales at a technical/commercial level
· Attend project handover meeting(s) with salesman and commercial manager
· Create a project Program of Works
· Prepare monthly revenue forecast reports and WIP Management
· Responsible for overseeing project procurement as necessary
· Responsible for the management and support of Project Managers
· Responsible for the management of sub-contractors, both contractually and commercially. Manage sub-contractors and ensure they are not over committed elsewhere.
· Assist with coordination of resources
· Carry out annual appraisals and highlighting any training requirements and personal development needs
· Prepare o and m manuals and other documentation
· Adhere to all company ISO procedures.
· Any other duties deemed necessary from senior management or directors.
· Promoting and working within company health & safety guidelines.
· Carry out annual appraisals of the Project team and all other direct report staff to regularly monitor their performance.
· Communicate, direct, coach and develop reporting managers and teams.
· Deal with any HR issues relating to the team.
· Liaise with internal colleagues to co-ordinate end-to-end delivery of Customer Service.
· Take the lead and own customer escalation issues through to conclusion.
· Highlight any training needs of the engineers and organise as necessary their development.
· Issue regular, accurate order and revenue forecast information to the Regional Manager.
· Provide support to engineers and customers.
· BMS knowledge and/or experience is vital
· Previous experience in a similar customer-based role
· Commercial awareness
· Technical knowledge
· Finance and budget awareness
Salary and Benefits package
Impressive salary up to £65,000 depending on experience
Car allowance circa £7,000 per annum
25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy or sell additional days
Starting pension scheme of 7.5%
Performance related bonus schemes and employee referral schemes
Excellent sick pay
Smart tech scheme
Electric car salary sacrifice scheme
Employee discount scheme
To be successful in this role you will have good attention to detail. Excellent communication skills ensuring all technical queries and issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
Do you think you could be our next Contracts Manager?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity that will help shape the future of Building Management Systems, please call Yvonne Ndlovu at Team BMS on 01444414164, or click “Apply now”.
Reference – YN418846