We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a driven, dynamic and experienced BMS Estimator to join a team at a successful BMS integrator in London. This is an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend for the right candidate.
Role Profile: -
As BMS Estimator you will be responsible for creating budgetary ad firm cost estimates for BMS projects. Working alongside sales specialists and design engineers, your role will be to support the sale by addressing the client’s technical requirement and accurately forecasting the cost of the solution.
Key Responsibilities: -
· Assist in the sales process by providing accurate and timely estimates of cost.
· Producing points list from specification.
· Tendering BMS Projects
· Maintain product knowledge and technical skills.
· Working closely within a team and Estimating Manager
· Liaising with Consultants, contractors, and end users.
Skills and Qualifications: -
· Technical estimating experience in a BMS environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong numerical skills
· Must be able to produce a points list from specification.
· Experience with reading and interpreting drawings.
· Fantastic communication skills
· Weekly pay
· Between £30.00 to £40.00 per hour doe.
· Opportunity to work with a leading BMS integrator.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.
For more information call Heather Cole at Team BMS a division of Team Resourcing Limited on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC168162